Students are not permitted to keep the following:
- Mobile phones, atm cards, transistors, any kind of audio/video system and any type of electrical appliances.
- Medicines (other than those prescribed by the college medical officer).
- Money (other than the authorized pocket money)
- Gold chains, rings, bracelets, costly wrist watches, valuables, etc.
Students guilty of the following offences will be expelled from the college:
- Cheating, lying, stealing and any other immoral conduct.
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the college property.
- Keeping firearms or knives of large size, etc.
- Rudeness to staff and seniors. Rude behavior of student’s parents/guardians towards staff.
- Being habitually absent from class and any other college activity without proper permission or cause.
- Being habitually unpunctual, untidy and slovenly.
- Continuously giving a poor performance in academics.
- Non-payment of college dues.
- Breach of any other college rule.
- Keeping mobile phone despite the previous warning.